Andrew Wong obtained his Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) with Honours from the University of Wolverhampton, London in 1996. He was admitted to the Bar through the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn in 1997 in London, United Kingdom after completion of his Bar Admission Course. He ranked among the top 33% of all the students undertaking the Bar Examinations in Trinity 1997. He practiced as a lawyer in British Commonwealth of Nations. In 2009, Andrew obtained his Diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Sydney and was admitted as an Australian Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2010.
Andrew has gained valuable experience in corporate commercial and property matters throughout his years of practice. He was involved in cross-border contracts, joint ventures with South American companies, public listing of companies, contracts and disputes litigation. He has assisted clients in Australia with matters relating to estate disputes, employment contract disputes, claims for underpayment of wages, family court proceedings, and other contractual disputes, building contract disputes and commercial litigation in Australia.
Andrew has been legal practitioner for over 21 years and is focused on achieving excellent results for clients with his dedicated team at Lincoln Legal Pty Ltd.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Honours, University of Wolverhampton (London), 1996
- Degree of Utter Barrister, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn (London), 1997
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Sydney, 2009
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2010
- Barrister-at-law Lincoln’s Inn, United Kingdom 1997
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales 2010
- Register of Practitioners, High Court of Australia 2015
- Property Law & Conveyancing
- Building & Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Estate Litigation
- Corporate & Commercial
- Business Law