Sharon Mo was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales since 2013. She has extensive experience in Property Law, Family Law and Litigation. She acts on many property and conveyancing matters in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
Sharon is a native speaker of Cantonese and is also fluent in both English and Mandarin. As a trilingual, Sharon can handle various clients with different diverse background. Sharon understands client’s needs and focuses on achieving excellent results for clients. As she is multilingual, she can act for many Chinese clients including those who are not fluent in the English Language. Sharon is focused on achieving excellent results for clients with her dedicated team at Lincoln Legal Pty Ltd.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of New South Wales 2013
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), University of New South Wales 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law 2013
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2013
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales 2013
- Register of Practitioners, High Court of Australia 2016
- Property Law
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Wills and Estate
- Employment Law
- Building & Construction Law